If you are unable to find the answer to your question and still need to contact us regarding a booking - please Submit a Request. Please note any bookings within 48 hours cannot be exchanged, amended or cancelled unless your show has been affected by a cancellation or rescheduling.
Please see below list of FAQs:
Are there still COVID-19 checks in place?
Following recent changes to government guidance, ATG will be removing COVID-19 checks from the majority of our venues as of Thursday 24th February 2022. This means that unless otherwise advised, you will no longer need to provide proof of your COVID-19 Status for performances on or after this date.
Currently, the only venue that will be asking patrons to provide COVID-19 status checks is: The Kit Kat Club @ The Playhouse, Can-Can seats for Moulin Rouge! The Musical @ The Piccadilly Theatre.
Before you make your visit to an ATG Theatre, your ticket booker will receive a pre-visit email or text message– it is important that you read this information, as it will confirm what, if anything, you need when you arrive at the venue.
I've lost/deleted my eTicket, what should I do?
If you have misplaced or believe you havent received your eTicket, we've listed a few tips below to help you locate them.
- Check your email spam, deleted or junk folders.
- Search "atgtickets" or "ATG tickets" in your email search toolbar to retrieve all emails sent by ATG tickets.
- Make sure the right email address is being used. eTickets will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking.
- eTickets are dispatched within 2 weeks prior to your event. If your event is not within this timeframe you will not have received your eTickets.
If you still been unable to find your eTickets please Submit a Request and we will be able to reissue your tickets. Please note this will void any previously issued tickets.
Can I have a refund or exchange?
Ticket exchange is subject to availability and an exchange fee. ATG refunds and exchanges can be processed by completing the Exchange Form.
Some things to bear in mind:
- Exchanges must be for the same run of the show and at the same venue.
- Exchanges must be for tickets of the same value or higher.
- The exchange must take place 48 hours before the start of the performance.
- This exchange policy excludes Group bookings. Please complete the Group Booking Form to discuss your options with our Groups department.
- Discounts are only honoured if they are also valid for the replacement performance.
- If your event has been cancelled, we will be in touch by email offering you a full credit voucher or an exchange to a future performance.
- Exchanges are subject to a per ticket administrative charge of £3.
As in line with the ATG Tickets refund policy, all tickets purchased are non-refundable.
If you have opted into the SecureMyBooking ticket refund program you will be eligible to get a full ATG Tickets refund in the event of:
- Incapacity through accident, injury or sickness.
- Bad weather - including snow, fog, frost or storm.
- Travel delay caused by mechanical failure or accidental damage.
- Plus much more.
If your show has been affected by a cancellation or rescheduling, we understand that in some cases you may wish to request a refund, rather than accept a full credit voucher or exchange your ticket to a future date.
If you would like to discuss this option, please contact us.