- How do I become a member?
- How can I renew my membership?
- What's the difference between the TheatreCard Classic and the TheatreCard Plus?
- How do I cancel my TheatreCard?
- I’ve recently purchased or renewed a Membership. Now I can’t use it, will you refund me?
Joining & Renewing TheatreCard
- I am a TheatreCard member, how do I log in online?
- Will I get a new TheatreCard showing my extended expiry date?
- What is my membership number?
- What Membership details can I change online?
- How soon after my purchase can I use my TheatreCard?
- How do I upgrade my membership? See all 11 articles
Managing your TheatreCard Membership
- Where can I view the discounts available?
- Why aren’t there any membership discounts on the performance I want?
- Does my membership cover LOVEtheatre?
- Will I have to pay for Ticket Protection?
- How do I access my membership benefits online?
- As a TheatreCard Plus member, how do I request a refund using my ticket protection benefit? See all 10 articles
- Can I change my Direct Debit collection date?
- Will my Direct Debit be automatically extended to match the Membership extension date?
- Can I buy a TheatreCard as a gift for someone?
- Why am I being charged booking fees if I’m an ATG Theatre Card member?
- Will my Membership Direct Debit be automatically taken from my account as usual while venues are closed?
- Why is it cheaper to pay for my TheatreCard with Direct Debit? See all 7 articles