Access Membership Scheme
Our Access Membership Scheme is designed to make it easier for our customers to book accessible seats, and to make it much clearer for our staff to ensure they deliver a consistent service in every UK ATG theatre. It is free to join, and enables access patrons to book tickets online, including wheelchair positions and the best-accessible seats and receive information on forthcoming Access Performances. Patrons will also receive pre-visit emails with lots of information that will enable a smoother theatre experience for you, and also make the most of an ATG Theatre Card Membership with priority booking online for accessible seating. Please note that the Access Membership Scheme is currently under review in collaboration with disability-led organisations as well as customer feedback, and so is only available in certain venues at this stage. These venues are: Aylesbury Waterside Theatre, Bristol Hippodrome, Edinburgh Playhouse, King’s Theatre, Glasgow,Opera House Theatre Manchester, Palace Theatre Manchester, Theatre Royal, Glasgow Sunderland Empire,Duke of York’s Theatre, West End, Fortune Theatre, West End, Harold Pinter Theatre, West End, Piccadilly Theatre, West End, Phoenix Theatre, West End, Playhouse Theatre, West End, Savoy Theatre, West End.
- What happens if my access requirements change or I can no longer make the performance?
- Does my Access Membership apply if I book tickets through a 3rd party ticket agent?
- Can I access other discounts at the same time?
- Can I be a member of both the Access Membership and TheatreCard scheme?
- Can I apply for a membership on behalf of somebody else?
- How long is membership valid for?
- Who is eligible for the Access Membership Scheme?
- What does the ATG Access Membership entitle me to?
- How do I join the Access Membership Scheme?