If your event has been rescheduled, we will be in touch to confirm that your booking has been transferred to the new date. If your event has been cancelled, we will send you a full credit voucher worth the full value of your original booking. Please visit our Rescheduled & Cancelled Shows section for more information.
As in line with the ATG Tickets refund policy, all tickets purchased are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled or rescheduled. If your booking is not affected by cancellation or rescheduling, we will be unable to issue a refund for your tickets.
If you have opted into the SecureMyBooking ticket refund program you will be eligible to get a full ATG Tickets refund in the event of:
- Incapacity through accident, injury or sickness.
- Bad weather - including snow, fog, frost or storm.
- Travel delay caused by mechanical failure or accidental damage.
- Plus much more.
Ticket exchange is subject to availability and an exchange fee. ATG refunds and exchanges can be processed by completing the Exchange Form.
Some things to bear in mind:
- Exchanges must be for the same run of the show and at the same venue.
- Exchanges must be for tickets of the same value or higher.
- The exchange must take place 48 hours before the start of the performance.
- If you have a Group Booking. Please complete the Group Booking Form to discuss your options with our Groups department.
- Discounts are only honoured if they are also valid for the replacement performance.
- If your event has been cancelled, we will be in touch by email offering you a full credit voucher or an exchange to a future performance.
- Exchanges are subject to a per ticket administrative charge of £3.
If your show has been affected by a cancellation or rescheduling, we understand that in some cases you may wish to request a refund, rather than accept a full credit voucher or exchange your ticket to a future date.
If you would like to discuss this option, please contact us.