Ticket exchange is subject to availability and an exchange fee. ATG refunds and exchanges can be processed by completing the Exchange Form.
Some things to bear in mind:
- Exchanges must be for the same run of the show and at the same venue.
- Exchanges must be for tickets of the same value or higher.
- The exchange must take place 48 hours before the start of the performance.
- If you have a Group Booking, please complete the Group Booking Form to discuss your options with our Groups department.
- Discounts are only honoured if they are also valid for the replacement performance.
- If your event has been cancelled, we will be in touch by email offering you a full credit voucher or an exchange to a future performance.
- Exchanges are subject to a per ticket administrative charge of £3 per ticket.
Tickets are non-refundable as standard, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions.
If you purchase SecureMyBooking Ticket Refund Protection you will be eligible for a refund in a range of circumstances including:
SecureMyBooking ticket protection you will be eligible for a refund in a range of circumstances including:
- Incapacity through sickness, accident or injury.
- Severe weather preventing attendance - including snow, fog, frost or storm.
- Travel delay caused by strikes, mechanical failure or accidental damage.
Please review SecureMyBooking’s full Terms and Conditions for exact details of coverage and how to claim.
If your show is cancelled or rescheduled we will attempt to exchange your tickets; no administration fee will be charged in these circumstances. Where this is not possible, we offer a full credit voucher for the entire cost of your booking.