If you’re having trouble logging into your account, it may be due to an issue with your login credentials or browser. Here’s some helpful tips to try and resolve the issue.
- Your username will be your email address.
- Your password must contain at least one upper case letter, at least one lower case letter, at least one number and must be at least 7 characters long.
- If you cannot find your password, you can always reset your password.
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser. You can also try an alternate browser.
- If your account is locked, it should unlock itself within 90 minutes. Alternatively, please request to unlock it here.