Concessions are different depending on the show and venue and not all performances have a concession price. Any concessions or discounts are always subject to availability.
Once you’ve selected a seat the prices available to you will appear as a ticket type for you to choose from.
TheatreCard and Access Members: please log in and any exclusive price offers will appear for you to select from.
Concessions or special ticket types may be available for:
- Students (with valid student ID) for select shows.
- Senior citizens (anyone over the age of 60) for select shows.
- Family tickets: Family tickets are for four people, either two adults and two children, or one adult and three children.
- Children: aged 18 months to 15 years. Children need their own ticket, at full ticket price if no child concessions are available at the time of booking.
- Children must be supervised at all times, and you need at least 1 adult to 10 children. Management reserves the right to ask parents / supervisors to remove children if, in the opinion of the Management, they are causing a disturbance.
- Babes in arms: all children under 18 months. They are only admitted to performances specifically aimed for them, such as children’s shows and pantomimes, but then go free of charge. Children under the age of 18 months will not be admitted to any performance unless they are specifically aimed for them.
- In our Glasgow theatres (due to theatre licensing laws) we are obliged to allocate a seat to every person admitted to the auditorium, irrespective of age, so although you won’t need to pay for a seat for these 'babes in arms', they will be officially allocated a seat. Although the seat number won’t necessarily be next to you, by allocating them a ticket they will then be allowed to go into the auditorium with you.
Log in to see prices for TheatreCard and Access Members.
- Disabled customers are invited to join our Access Membership Scheme to book accessible seats online and access exclusive Access pricing.
- TheatreCard members: In addition to no booking fees for most ATG shows, ATG TheatreCard members have access to exclusive discounts, priority booking periods and special events.
Group rates may also be available.
Submit a Request under ‘Groups and Schools’ to determine whether you and your party are eligible for discounts.