All concessions are subject to availability, not valid for all performances, and are determined venue by venue and show to show.
- Students (with valid student ID).
- Senior citizens (anyone over the age of 60).
- Unemployed (proof that you’re in receipt of JSA is required).
- Children. Anyone aged 2-15 (inclusive) counts as a child. They will need their own ticket. NB: Children must be supervised at all times, and you need a 1 adult to 10 children ratio, minimum.
- Babes in arms: This term encompasses all children under 18 months. They are only admitted to performances specifically aimed for them, such as children’s shows and pantomimes, but then go free of charge. NB: In our Glasgow theatres (due to theatre licensing laws) we are obliged to allocate a seat to every person admitted to the auditorium, irrespective of age, so although you won’t need to pay for a seat for these 'babes in arms', they will be officially allocated a seat. Although the seat number won’t necessarily be next to you, by allocating them a ticket they will then be allowed to go into the auditorium with you.
- Family tickets: Family tickets are for four people, either two adults and two children, or one adult and three children. These can be selected from the discount link that appears when you confirm your seat selection or (if you’ve been sent an email advertising the offer) you might need to input a promo code.
- Groups: Submit a Request under ‘Groups and Schools’ to determine whether you and your party are eligible for discounts.
- Patrons with access requirements: Please call our dedicated Access line on 0800 912 6971, or our typetalk line on 18001 0871 297 5477.
- Theatre card members: In additional to no booking fees for most ATG shows, ATG TheatreCard members have access to exclusive discounts. These can be found in our brochure, or during the online ticket purchase.