- How do I book tickets online with ATG’s Access Membership?
- Contact us about Access
- How do I book tickets that will meet my Access requirements?
- Do you offer Personal Assistant or Essential Companion tickets?
Booking Access Tickets
- Upcoming Access/Assisted Performances
- When should I arrive at the theatre?
- How do I find out when Access performances are?
- What is a Relaxed performance?
- What is a BSL interpreted/Signed performance?
- What is an Audio Described performance?
- What is a Captioned performance?
- How do I join the Access Membership Scheme?
- What does the ATG Access Membership entitle me to?
- Who is eligible for the Access Membership Scheme?
- I am a group booker or organisation; can I apply for a group Membership?
- Why was the Access Membership Scheme set up?
- Why is the Access Membership Scheme changing? See all 20 articles
Access Membership Scheme
- What are your seat measurements?
- What kind of Additional Needs services do you offer?
- What kind of services do you offer for blind and partially sighted people?
- What services do you offer for Deaf and hard of hearing people?
- Hearing Assistance: Mobile Connect System
- Hearing Assistance: Infra-Red System See all 14 articles