You have three ways to access rapid Lateral Flow Device tests:
- Order your test to be sent to your home address via the gov.uk website;
- Pick up a lateral flow test from your local chemist, using the NHS website to find your nearest pick-up point; or
- Take an assisted LFD test at your local community testing centre, using the NHS website to find your nearest location.
Please note the following:
- The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of your entry into the venue.
- The result of the Lateral Flow Device test needs to be uploaded using the NHS Self-Report Tool, whether you are a UK resident or a ticket-holder from abroad. Please do this within 24 hours of taking the test.
You must show proof of your negative test result. You can show that via:
- an email or text message from the NHS Self-Report Tool on your mobile device including as a screenshot, or as a printout.
- Your COVID Pass on the NHS App (available for England residents only).