If you have received a single-use booking link, these steps help to explain how it works.
- You will receive an email from ATG Tickets.
- The email will contain your unique and exclusive single-use booking link.
- There will be a specific time when the link will open. If you click your link early, you will be placed into an online waiting room.
- When the booking opens, you will be assigned a random place in the queue and will go through to the booking page when your turn comes.
- Select your seats, packages and add-ons and make your payment. You can only purchase up to 9 tickets.
- Once you have made a transaction with the link, you will not be able to buy more tickets with the same booking link.
If you have any problems with the booking link please read through this article which can help.
Useful Tips: Add ATG Tickets to your safe sender list to ensure the email does not go into Junk or Spam.